Monday, December 15, 2014

Winter Scarves

In search of a Christmas present?
Wanna help out your favorite broke college student?

As most of you know, I am back in Georgia! I am also broke as a joke since I am an unemployed out of state college girl. Christmas is only 10 days away! I'm still running around doing some Christmas shopping despite the number in my bank account, just like the rest of the country, and you are still trying to find the perfect gift for someone you love. I might have a solution to solve both of our problems, my friends. 
I have recently picked up knitting, super cool I know.  I have been obsessed with making the cutest, comfiest and warmest infinity scarves around. 




I'll be making and selling these hand knitted infinity scarves while I'm home, which will be until the second week of January! I gave them to all of my best Boone friends (please take the time to admire my day one homie Virginia modeling her scarf) and they loved them! These scarves are the perfect Christmas present and everyday accessory to complete any outfit as it continues to get colder. What lady doesn't like scarves? Seriously, do you know a single girl who doesn't like scarves?!

Single color scarves are $12
Scarves with two colors are $15

I can make them and get them to you in at least 24 hours of your order placement. Just contact me on here, Facebook, Twitter, via text, or any other way you are able to reach me, and let me know what color(s) you would like. I need money and you need to get your Christmas shopping done, so let's work together on this one!

Thank you all in advance for your business!
Wishing every single one of you the happiest of holidays!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Unapologetic
Maira Gall