Monday, January 4, 2016

~ NEW YEAR ~ NEW ME ~

HELLOOOOOO 2016! 
I have thought about this upcoming year a little more than usual, and the changes I would like to see in myself and have others notice in me. After much deliberation, Lauren asked me what my resolution is just hours before the beginning of this year. Without hesitation, it came to me.

My New Year's Resolution:

Do everything with your whole heart. Do not half-ass anything.

2016, here you are with all your wonderful mystery! It is with open arms and an anxious heart that I gladly welcome you. I cannot even fathom what you have in store for me, but I plan to take on every day with excitement and ambition. I want to utilize every opportunity that comes my way, and be humbled by the things that do not. I pledge to love with strength, sincerity and selflessness, even when I don't really feel like it. Vulnerability will not scare me and fear will not stop me. This year is mine. Nothing can get in my way.

RIP 2015 and much love to ya! I can't say I'm too torn up to see this past year come to a close. Sigh of relief.


What is your New Year's Resolution? What changes would you like to see in yourself? What changes would you like to see in the world?
It all starts with you.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Unapologetic
Maira Gall