Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Journey

Hello & welcome!
I've been wanting to start a blog since before I could remember. Unfortunately, laziness, exhaustion and frustration overpowered my will to get this thing up and running. Now that I'm living in a new place and starting a new part of my life, I figured it was time. So, let's talk about my new home. I live here:
Pretty incredible, right? I'm a lucky girl. Boone, North Carolina has my heart right now. Every morning I wake up to the most beautiful mountain view right outside of my window. I'm about 5 hours away from my family, dogs & boyfriend, which of course can be tough from time to time, but I'm liking it here so far and I'm slowly but surely  making friends. Proof:
I suppose my charm and personality is coming in handy after all.
There are about a million more things to do, learn and experience. I'm anxiously awaiting everything that lies before me on this journey. I hope to grow and love a lot. 
Please continue to be patient with me as I figure this whole new blogging world out! It might take me some time, but I think I'll get the hang of it. Until next time, my friends!
XO

1 comment

  1. You are cool and I like you :)

    www.welcome-to-my-little-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Unapologetic
Maira Gall